Bookings at the Balingup Transit Park. Following is some information that you might find helpful.
We welcome you to Balingup Transit Park. Please book your site ahead of your arrival by calling 9764 1818. If you need to use power and access the shower blocks, and you intend on arriving after 6pm, YOU MUST book ahead and make prior arrangements.
Our VC Manager or a VC Volunteer may be able to assist you between 3pm-6pm in most instances, but we can not guarantee this. Booking ahead ensures you have full access to the facilities.
- Some Site Numbers are painted on the kerbing but are faded. Please refer to the map on the toilet wall to find your site number.
- Please stick to your bay that you have booked through the Visitor Centre. Please park straight in and not parallel to the road.
- Please do not park across 2 bays, unless you have booked both bays. This can case inconvenience to other Transit Park users.
- Short term stay only – 3 day max.
- Pets are welcome but must be under your control. Please ensure to pick up after you pet, particularly on the Balingup Oval, which is in active use.
- No loud noise after 9 pm.
- Bookings can be made by calling Balingup Visitor Centre on 9764 1818.