BALINGUP VISITOR CENTRE – Advice to Bibbulmun Track Walkers passing through Balingup
During the current COVID-19 crisis and in the interest of health and safety the following information is supplied to Bibbulmun Track Walkers passing through Balingup
- The Centre will only be open from 10am – 3pm Monday to Thursday
- Please phone during these hours to get an update on available services in Balingup or check the Balingup Visitor website.
- The Centre will be open to visitors needing assistance with accommodation bookings, bus bookings and/or trail users picking up food parcels from the Visitor Centre.
- In accordance with the Visitor Centre’s BADTA Corona Virus Policy – 18 March 2020, we ask that you leave backpacks and personal belongings on the verandah, knock on the door on arrival. Only 2 people will be permitted in the Centre at a time.
- The Visitor Centre be closed Friday – Sunday, however if you require a food pick up please contact the after hours number – 0438 43 2228.
- At present, the Balingup Village Green toilets are open – SW Hwy, Balingup.
- At present, the Balingup Transit Park is open for accommodation bookings (Bookings through the Balingup Visitor Centre – 9764 1818 or A/H 0438 43 2228).
- Track Walkers can also access the changerooms/shower block for a shower. Payments/keys issued through the Balingup Visitor Centre – 9764 1818 or A/H 0438 43 2228).
We apologise for the added inconvenience at this difficult time.
For Track Walkers considering travelling to the Balingup, please respect the non-essential travel directive. We request that you seriously consider your need to travel in the interests of your health and safety and those in our region.