We are very excited to bring you the sixth Balingup Art & Craft Affair over the weekend of 8th and 9th May!
Full program – BACA Booklet 2021 compressed
On the Saturday 8th May, Balingup town will be bustling with fun for everyone, including:
- a wide variety for stalls showcasing wares made by our talented local artisans and crafters,
- a not-to-be missed fashion parade exhibiting very creatively upcycled/recycled wearable art,
- exciting hands-on workshops and demonstrations,
- live music by fabulous local musicians,
- a Kiddie’s Craft Corner and a face painting station,
- a creative exhibition by our local Balingup school children,
- and of course our wonderful local cafes and businesses will be open to serve you as per usual!
The Open Studios art trail will take place on both the Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th May. Take a drive in the beautiful countryside around Balingup and see artisans and artists at work in their own environment, in some stunning locations.
In the attached booklet you will find details and maps to help you navigate your way through the weekend’s offerings. Please also follow our facebook page ‘Balingup Art & Craft Affair’ to keep up to date with any changes, additions and updates.
We hope to see you enjoying the Affair’s magic this May.
With warm regards from the BACA committee,
Bhavni Hindocha, Peta Knapton, Alison McMullen, Wendy Mills, Sue Holden and Madeleine Mitchell.